- on Smiley Reward – Crazy Golf I luckily got 3 hole in ones. Thank you so much for the smiley reward. I really enjoyed the smiley r…
- on Smiley Reward – Crazy Golf Number 1 was the easy of them all!
- on Smiley Reward – Crazy Golf Today we have done crazy golf and is so far my favourite reward ever! I got the first one In one sho…
- on Our Healthy Desserts The healthy fruit dessert was amazing and it tasted so yummy especially the raspberry sauce. My favo…
- on Smiley Reward – Crazy Golf In the crazy golf I didn’t get a single hole in one but it doesn’t matter because I still had fun do…
Tag Archives: Mrs Thompson’s maths group
Today, Mrs Thompson’s maths group have been working on measuring in millilitres! We followed the recipes and measured out the magic ingredients in millilitres, and then added them to our potion. When we had finished, we had to use the … Continue reading
Well done to the amazing group who managed to complete the Safe Challenge this week in Maths! They worked hard to add 3 digit numbers to crack the code to the safe and win the prizes inside – amazing effort!
Well done to the first winners of Mrs Thompson’s Safe Challenge this year! The children had to complete 8 addition calculations (2 digits + 2 digits) to crack the code and win the prizes inside!
Today we have enjoyed building 3D shapes out of cubes and artstraws! We looked at the difference between cubes and cuboids, even though they have the same number of features, and we focused a lot on the 2D shapes that … Continue reading