- on #BeingOurselves – What makes you unique? My hobby is a flower girl because she wears a pink , pretty dress.
- on #BeingOurselves – What makes you unique? My favourite hobby is martial arts. I like martial arts because it makes me feel active.
- on Music I love music because it is a good talent to learn. It is really fun because you get to play all the…
- on Music I love music because I got to sit on a donut.
- on Safer Internet Day 2018 You need to tell an adult before you go on the internet. So you can stay safe and not get sad online…
Tag Archives: maths
Today, Mrs Thompson’s maths group have been working on measuring in millilitres! We followed the recipes and measured out the magic ingredients in millilitres, and then added them to our potion. When we had finished, we had to use the … Continue reading
Well done to the amazing group who managed to complete the Safe Challenge this week in Maths! They worked hard to add 3 digit numbers to crack the code to the safe and win the prizes inside – amazing effort!
In Year 3T, we love Science! We love it even more now we are looking at rocks, fossils and soils! And we love it EVEN MORE because it matches our new topic about the Stone Age! Today we have been … Continue reading
Well done to the first winners of Mrs Thompson’s Safe Challenge this year! The children had to complete 8 addition calculations (2 digits + 2 digits) to crack the code and win the prizes inside!
Today we have enjoyed building 3D shapes out of cubes and artstraws! We looked at the difference between cubes and cuboids, even though they have the same number of features, and we focused a lot on the 2D shapes that … Continue reading
At Oxford Grove, are working hard this year to help lots of children work at Greater Depth in maths. One way we are doing this is by helping them to tackle reasoning problems. Have a go at these problems, Year … Continue reading