- on Jabberwock :) I like how you expressed your opinion in this lesson! But do you agree that Lewis Carroll has bee…
- on PE When we played pass the frog it was easy at first but then it got difficult. There second game we pl…
- on Jabberwock I don't like the Jabberwocky because some words are not real and it doesn't make sense! I DON'T like…
- on Jabberwock When we designed the Jabberwock I loved it
- on Jabberwock I really enjoyed today because it was so much fun and we had to design our Jabberwock today!
Tag Archives: maths
Today, Mrs Thompson’s maths group have been working on measuring in millilitres! We followed the recipes and measured out the magic ingredients in millilitres, and then added them to our potion. When we had finished, we had to use the … Continue reading
Well done to the amazing group who managed to complete the Safe Challenge this week in Maths! They worked hard to add 3 digit numbers to crack the code to the safe and win the prizes inside – amazing effort!
In Year 3T, we love Science! We love it even more now we are looking at rocks, fossils and soils! And we love it EVEN MORE because it matches our new topic about the Stone Age! Today we have been … Continue reading
Well done to the first winners of Mrs Thompson’s Safe Challenge this year! The children had to complete 8 addition calculations (2 digits + 2 digits) to crack the code and win the prizes inside!
Today we have enjoyed building 3D shapes out of cubes and artstraws! We looked at the difference between cubes and cuboids, even though they have the same number of features, and we focused a lot on the 2D shapes that … Continue reading
At Oxford Grove, are working hard this year to help lots of children work at Greater Depth in maths. One way we are doing this is by helping them to tackle reasoning problems. Have a go at these problems, Year … Continue reading