- on Jabberwock :) I like how you expressed your opinion in this lesson! But do you agree that Lewis Carroll has bee…
- on PE When we played pass the frog it was easy at first but then it got difficult. There second game we pl…
- on Jabberwock I don't like the Jabberwocky because some words are not real and it doesn't make sense! I DON'T like…
- on Jabberwock When we designed the Jabberwock I loved it
- on Jabberwock I really enjoyed today because it was so much fun and we had to design our Jabberwock today!
Tag Archives: mathematics
Well done to the first winners of Mrs Thompson’s Safe Challenge this year! The children had to complete 8 addition calculations (2 digits + 2 digits) to crack the code and win the prizes inside!
Today we have enjoyed building 3D shapes out of cubes and artstraws! We looked at the difference between cubes and cuboids, even though they have the same number of features, and we focused a lot on the 2D shapes that … Continue reading