- on Jabberwock :) I like how you expressed your opinion in this lesson! But do you agree that Lewis Carroll has bee…
- on PE When we played pass the frog it was easy at first but then it got difficult. There second game we pl…
- on Jabberwock I don't like the Jabberwocky because some words are not real and it doesn't make sense! I DON'T like…
- on Jabberwock When we designed the Jabberwock I loved it
- on Jabberwock I really enjoyed today because it was so much fun and we had to design our Jabberwock today!
Tag Archives: learning
Today, Mrs Thompson’s English group has been reading ‘Jabberwocky’ by Lewis Carroll. We talked about the made up words and had a go at deciding what we thought they meant. We realised that the poet has chosen words that are … Continue reading
Today, we have taken part in some teamwork games in PE! We enjoyed playing Pass the Frog, where we could only use certain body parts to pass the ball around our team circle. We also worked as a team to … Continue reading
We absolutely LOVE History in Year 3! We have completed lots of History learning over this year! We have learned about Ancient Civilisations and the Stone Age. Tell me what your favourite topic has been, or a fun fact you … Continue reading
We are really looking forward to our delicious Design Technology topic later this half term! We will be designing healthy desserts – yummy! Tell me what dessert you would like to design, Year 3!
We love Art in Year 3! We have completed some Stone Age cave paintings using watercolours and pencil. First, we researched different cave paintings that have been found all around the world from the Stone Age. Then we developed our … Continue reading
In Year 3T, we love Computing! These first two weeks, we are working on online safety, including how to communicate safely and respectfully online. Over the rest of this half term, we will be building on our coding skills by … Continue reading
Today we have enjoyed the Military Boot Camp! We played lots of team building games and enjoyed racing on the inflatable assault course! Well done to everybody who earned their place at this smiley reward due to hard work and … Continue reading
Well done to our Spellathon superstars! Well done to everybody who spent time learning their spellings and practising so they could raise money for charity. A special well done to these children who got 28, 29 or 30 out of … Continue reading