- on #BeingOurselves – What makes you unique? My hobby is a flower girl because she wears a pink , pretty dress.
- on #BeingOurselves – What makes you unique? My favourite hobby is martial arts. I like martial arts because it makes me feel active.
- on Music I love music because it is a good talent to learn. It is really fun because you get to play all the…
- on Music I love music because I got to sit on a donut.
- on Safer Internet Day 2018 You need to tell an adult before you go on the internet. So you can stay safe and not get sad online…
Tag Archives: improving
Today we have taken part in our half termly smiley reward! We loved learning how to juggle with scarves and balls, move the Diablo and balance feathers on our arms, hands and chins! Ross talked to us about finding our … Continue reading
Over this half term, we have been working on our painting and drawing skills. We have learned how to use different amounts of water to create different textures and tones with watercolours, and how to blend colours together. We have … Continue reading
Well done to the amazing group who managed to complete the Safe Challenge this week in Maths! They worked hard to add 3 digit numbers to crack the code to the safe and win the prizes inside – amazing effort!
In Year 3T, we love Science! We love it even more now we are looking at rocks, fossils and soils! And we love it EVEN MORE because it matches our new topic about the Stone Age! Today we have been … Continue reading
At Oxford Grove, we work hard to make sure that everybody is included in everything. Everybody is given the same opportunities. We have the Inclusion Quality Mark (Centre of Excellence) award, which shows how hard we work to make sure … Continue reading
Well done to the first winners of Mrs Thompson’s Safe Challenge this year! The children had to complete 8 addition calculations (2 digits + 2 digits) to crack the code and win the prizes inside!
We have been completing lots of writing over the last few weeks, and we have been focusing on cross-curricular writing, which is one of our whole school priorities. Mrs Thompson’s English group have written a persuasive argument to argue why … Continue reading
Well done to Year 3 for competing in their Sports Afternoon!