- on Smiley Reward – Crazy Golf I luckily got 3 hole in ones. Thank you so much for the smiley reward. I really enjoyed the smiley r…
- on Smiley Reward – Crazy Golf Number 1 was the easy of them all!
- on Smiley Reward – Crazy Golf Today we have done crazy golf and is so far my favourite reward ever! I got the first one In one sho…
- on Our Healthy Desserts The healthy fruit dessert was amazing and it tasted so yummy especially the raspberry sauce. My favo…
- on Smiley Reward – Crazy Golf In the crazy golf I didn’t get a single hole in one but it doesn’t matter because I still had fun do…
Tag Archives: improving
Today, Mrs Thompson’s English group has been reading ‘Jabberwocky’ by Lewis Carroll. We talked about the made up words and had a go at deciding what we thought they meant. We realised that the poet has chosen words that are … Continue reading
Today, we have taken part in some teamwork games in PE! We enjoyed playing Pass the Frog, where we could only use certain body parts to pass the ball around our team circle. We also worked as a team to … Continue reading
We love Art in Year 3! We have completed some Stone Age cave paintings using watercolours and pencil. First, we researched different cave paintings that have been found all around the world from the Stone Age. Then we developed our … Continue reading
This afternoon, we enjoyed our milkshake party with snacks! We all enjoyed mixing our own milkshakes – choosing from chocolate, strawberry or banana – and using our flavoured straws to drink them! We won this for five weeks above our … Continue reading
Well done to our Spellathon superstars! Well done to everybody who spent time learning their spellings and practising so they could raise money for charity. A special well done to these children who got 28, 29 or 30 out of … Continue reading
Today we have taken part in our half termly smiley reward! We loved learning how to juggle with scarves and balls, move the Diablo and balance feathers on our arms, hands and chins! Ross talked to us about finding our … Continue reading
Over this half term, we have been working on our painting and drawing skills. We have learned how to use different amounts of water to create different textures and tones with watercolours, and how to blend colours together. We have … Continue reading
Well done to the amazing group who managed to complete the Safe Challenge this week in Maths! They worked hard to add 3 digit numbers to crack the code to the safe and win the prizes inside – amazing effort!