- on Jabberwock :) I like how you expressed your opinion in this lesson! But do you agree that Lewis Carroll has bee…
- on PE When we played pass the frog it was easy at first but then it got difficult. There second game we pl…
- on Jabberwock I don't like the Jabberwocky because some words are not real and it doesn't make sense! I DON'T like…
- on Jabberwock When we designed the Jabberwock I loved it
- on Jabberwock I really enjoyed today because it was so much fun and we had to design our Jabberwock today!
Tag Archives: improve
Well done to our Spellathon superstars! Well done to everybody who spent time learning their spellings and practising so they could raise money for charity. A special well done to these children who got 28, 29 or 30 out of … Continue reading
Well done to the amazing group who managed to complete the Safe Challenge this week in Maths! They worked hard to add 3 digit numbers to crack the code to the safe and win the prizes inside – amazing effort!
We have been completing lots of writing over the last few weeks, and we have been focusing on cross-curricular writing, which is one of our whole school priorities. Mrs Thompson’s English group have written a persuasive argument to argue why … Continue reading
Well done to Year 3 for competing in their Sports Afternoon!
At Oxford Grove, are working hard this year to help lots of children work at Greater Depth in maths. One way we are doing this is by helping them to tackle reasoning problems. Have a go at these problems, Year … Continue reading