- on Jabberwock :) I like how you expressed your opinion in this lesson! But do you agree that Lewis Carroll has bee…
- on PE When we played pass the frog it was easy at first but then it got difficult. There second game we pl…
- on Jabberwock I don't like the Jabberwocky because some words are not real and it doesn't make sense! I DON'T like…
- on Jabberwock When we designed the Jabberwock I loved it
- on Jabberwock I really enjoyed today because it was so much fun and we had to design our Jabberwock today!
Tag Archives: healthy lifestyles
Today we have created our own healthy desserts! We designed our desserts and then we followed our designs to make them. Here is a selection of what we made: Would you like to eat our desserts?
Today we have enjoyed the Military Boot Camp! We played lots of team building games and enjoyed racing on the inflatable assault course! Well done to everybody who earned their place at this smiley reward due to hard work and … Continue reading
This week, we have been visiting the Life Education Caravan. We learned all about the different parts inside our body, like the liver, stomach and heart. We also learned about the brain and how important it is. It sends messages … Continue reading
Today, we have come to school dressed as our favourite hobbies! We have done this as part of our celebration of Children’s Mental Health Week. We have spent lots of time talking about our hobbies, our talents and what makes … Continue reading