- on #BeingOurselves – What makes you unique? My hobby is a flower girl because she wears a pink , pretty dress.
- on #BeingOurselves – What makes you unique? My favourite hobby is martial arts. I like martial arts because it makes me feel active.
- on Music I love music because it is a good talent to learn. It is really fun because you get to play all the…
- on Music I love music because I got to sit on a donut.
- on Safer Internet Day 2018 You need to tell an adult before you go on the internet. So you can stay safe and not get sad online…
Tag Archives: cross-curricular
Over this half term, we have been working on our painting and drawing skills. We have learned how to use different amounts of water to create different textures and tones with watercolours, and how to blend colours together. We have … Continue reading
In Year 3T, we love Science! We love it even more now we are looking at rocks, fossils and soils! And we love it EVEN MORE because it matches our new topic about the Stone Age! Today we have been … Continue reading
We have been completing lots of writing over the last few weeks, and we have been focusing on cross-curricular writing, which is one of our whole school priorities. Mrs Thompson’s English group have written a persuasive argument to argue why … Continue reading