- on #BeingOurselves – What makes you unique? My hobby is a flower girl because she wears a pink , pretty dress.
- on #BeingOurselves – What makes you unique? My favourite hobby is martial arts. I like martial arts because it makes me feel active.
- on Music I love music because it is a good talent to learn. It is really fun because you get to play all the…
- on Music I love music because I got to sit on a donut.
- on Safer Internet Day 2018 You need to tell an adult before you go on the internet. So you can stay safe and not get sad online…
Author Archives: Mrs Thompson
Today, we have come to school dressed as our favourite hobbies! We have done this as part of our celebration of Children’s Mental Health Week. We have spent lots of time talking about our hobbies, our talents and what makes … Continue reading
Today we have taken part in our half termly smiley reward! We loved learning how to juggle with scarves and balls, move the Diablo and balance feathers on our arms, hands and chins! Ross talked to us about finding our … Continue reading
We love Music! We are really good at learning different aspects of music. We have been learning about the difference between beat and rhythm, and playing different tunes on the chime bars. What is your favourite thing about Music?
This week we have been celebrating Safer Internet Day! We talked about how to keep ourselves safe online, particularly with online gaming like Roblox and other gaming platforms. We talked about what to do if you receive a message from … Continue reading
Over this half term, we have been working on our painting and drawing skills. We have learned how to use different amounts of water to create different textures and tones with watercolours, and how to blend colours together. We have … Continue reading
In Year 3, we love Maths and we love challenges! We use our working wall to help us with our learning. We have the 3, 4 and 8 times tables up so we can use them to chant every day. … Continue reading
Today we have taken part in a workshop with a sculpture artist! We worked in two groups. Tim helped us to create part of a whole school sculpture project. He showed us how to use masking tape to stick two … Continue reading
Today, Mrs Thompson’s maths group have been working on measuring in millilitres! We followed the recipes and measured out the magic ingredients in millilitres, and then added them to our potion. When we had finished, we had to use the … Continue reading
Well done to the amazing group who managed to complete the Safe Challenge this week in Maths! They worked hard to add 3 digit numbers to crack the code to the safe and win the prizes inside – amazing effort!