PE

Today, we have taken part in some teamwork games in PE!

We enjoyed playing Pass the Frog, where we could only use certain body parts to pass the ball around our team circle.

We also worked as a team to use stepping stones and get ourselves across the burning hot lava to the islands! On the way back, we all lost one of our stepping stones, so we had to share and use really good teamwork to make sure we could get back!

Finally, we worked together to build huts out of hula hoops and some of us even managed to send our team members through without knocking them down!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to PE

1. Alena says:

When we played pass the frog it was easy at first but then it got difficult.
    There second game we played the lava game where you can’t touch the lava whilst you get across, then Mrs Thompson took one of each group’s objects then it got harder because two people had to stand on one!
    The last game was mega hard because we had to make a hula hoop but obviously out of hoops! It got harder and harder!

2. Nehal says:

I like PE because we get to do different sports.

3. Izaan says:

I like pe because it ended very great.

4. Sana says:

When we played pass the frog in year3 it was difficult but it got easy!

5. Nehal says:

I like PE because I played dodgeball.

6. Pedro says:

I enjoyed PE because it was easy thirst and then it changed harder so we needed to do it with our elbow.

7. Shero says:

I love the games but it was gso amazing and fun a n d interesting to but it was so hard and easy.but at the end of the lesson we had played pass the frog and it was so easy at first but then it got difficult.

8. Aleksandr says:

I enjoyed the PE lesson because we did different activities.

9. 0272014kh says:

I enjoyed pe because we do sports.

10. Daniyal says:

This PE lesson was when we did it hard. It was one of my favourite PE lessons in the world! We did hard obstacles coerces

11. Megan says:

I love doing P.E with Mrs Thompson it is so fun and we play fun games.We played pass the frog in all different ways.It was so cool but it was a surprise because we normally do P.E with Mrs Moore.

12. Molly says:

P.E is awesome and it is my third subject because I love doing fun things like exercise and gymnasticing.

13. Pedro says:

I enjoyed PE because I like all the games because there all easy and tricky

14. Barbara says:

I enjoyed this PE lessen because it was fun and exciting.

15. Megan says:

How did the hoolahoop stay up ? It must be a safe hoolahoop house.Some people went through it.

16. Veera says:

Today was really hard at P.E because we had to use our hands,needs,elbows and feet to pass the ball around the circul. TODAY WAS AMASING!

17. Hayden says:

This P.E. lesson was so cool

18. Molly says:

I love P.E because you do so manyfun things like stuck in the mud and pass the frog. My favourite thing to do in P.E is making the funny faces. You use P.E equipment to make the funny face and you get a mat so you know what it looks like so you can make it.

19. Rayhan says:

My favourite game was pas the frog. each time it got harder and harder, it was the best PE time EVER!

20. Izaan says:

I enjoyed pe because It makes me happy

21. Mirella says:

I enjoyed this PE because we got to make huts out of hula hoops.