Spring 1 Smiley Reward – the Circus

Today we have taken part in our half termly smiley reward!

We loved learning how to juggle with scarves and balls, move the Diablo and balance feathers on our arms, hands and chins!

Ross talked to us about finding our passion for what we like to do, and about hard work and perseverance to help us to practise and get good at our hobbies and interests.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Spring 1 Smiley Reward – the Circus

1. 0272014tg says:

I like the Circus.

2. Lewis says:

I enjoyed the circus because it was fabulous and it was just really fun and the man was really good at doing some tricks.

3. Levi says:

The smile reward was good,funny and we did lots of fun activities.

4. Barbara says:

I loved circus because I had such of fun and it was cool.

5. Alena says:

Today a circus man came in called Ross. Ross is very ,very funny. My class was first to go in and do some tricks. We could use the scarfs, feathers, plates, juggling balls and the diablo. The feathers were not ordinary feathers they were balancing feathers that could balance on parts of your body ( they were also peacock feathers). We had to skip the warm up.

It was a great morning.
    Alena L 3T

6. Megan says:

My favourite part was when we had a wheel ana balls it on some string.But I also liked juggling it was so fun! My favourite tip of juggling is with the scarfs.

7. Thomas says:

At the circus there is juggling and I have never never done juggling

8. Rayhan says:

Having the circus was the best thing ever. My favourite part is when l tried the Diablo.

9. Azraa says:

I liked the circus because Ross teaches us hard things.

10. Levi says:

I tried to keep the feather on my left hand .

11. Megan says:

The man from the circus is called Ross. We did plate spinning and balancing peacock feathers. They are colourful.

12. Eesa says:

I like the activity but the juggling was very very difficult .

13. Thomas says:

I liked the feather because I do.

14. Joshua says:

I really enjoyed the circus the feather looked fllufy and it had a colourfull dot and it had a stick and we needed to bales on are hand or chin and I really injoyd it. Plates was really funny.

15. Nehal says:

I liked the circus because the man(named Ross) was funny because he did funny tricks.
    My favourite bit was the spinning plates because it was really cool. Ross did a trick with his thumb(he could pull his thumb off!). I liked the diablo.
    Diablo is devil in Spanish.
    Ross did lots of cool tricks.

I had a great morning.
    By Nehal 3 T

16. Daniyal says:

The circus was amazing the man was really fun . The he was really good at juggling because he can juggle 15 balls in a minute, I was good at the diablothat means devil in Spanish. I was bad at the juggling

17. Rayhan says:

The circus was brilliant and my favourite part was the Diablo because I want to buy one at home

18. Eshal says:

I loved the circus with all the juggling and diablo feathers and stuff like that is amazing . We would get those little bikes out and ride them next year like 2017 or 2016. We used the scarfs that were yellow and pink maybe there was green too. The man shouted,
    ” Thank you for joining me ” looking happy.

19. Mirella says:

I liked the diablo’s because they are colourful. The circus was amazing. Ross was amazing because he did lots of cool tricks. My favourite part of the circus was when
    We did the juggling. I found it easy to balance the feather on my hand.

20. Azraa says:

I enjoyed thefeather bit because I had fun

21. Megan says:

The Diablos are fun to play with them because it spins around and it looks amazing.The plate spinning is fun because sometimes you get to do it with a partner.

22. Pedro says:

Today was an amazing day because the circus came to our school , we got to use the spinning plates , the peacock feathers , we got to balance them on our chin then we juggled and it was fun.

23. Olivia says:

Today we went to the circus and we did lots of tricks we did juggling with balls and we balenced plates on sticks not real sticks made out of wood they were made out of plastic
    . We juggled scarves and Ross who tort us all of this balenced on a box with a tube under it and he juggled some clubs and he balenced a peacock feather on his chin and we all balenced feather on are hands feet are legs and are arms. We used a Diablo and it was hard for me .

Olivia

24. Oliver B says:

I really enjoyed the circus because it had lost of amazing tricks! This smiley award was so much fun because it learned me how to juggle. My favourite part was when I practice juggling and balalncing the feathers on my hand.

25. Hayden says:

The circus was so fun and exciting. Ross taught us how to juggle! And spin plates! I was having so much fun and Ross is very talented!

26. Sana says:

Today we went to the circus and did lots of tricks we did Juggling with balls and we did spinning plates the sticks were made from plastic.We juggled scarves and Ross told us how to balance on the box Ross balanced peacocks.We yoused Diablo and it was hard for me.

Sana

27. Shero says:

I enjoyed the circus because it was amazing and we were doing lots of activities,and we were doing brand new things in circus.

28. Eesa says:

I enjoyed the circus and has got tricky things!

29. Levi says:

Ross showed us lots of tricks in the assembly and we did lots of activities and the circus was good

30. Aleksandr says:

I liked the circus because I got to juggle and I got to balance a feather on my hand. The man who led the workshop was called Ross and he threw a scarf and pinched it.

31. Iman says:

In the circus I had so much fun with Mr Ross and my friends. I liked to put the feather on my hand.

32. Megan says:

Ross is nice,sweet and funny. He inspired me today. I loved doing juggling.

33. Hayden says:

Ross also told us that Diablo in Spanish means DEVIL! We have been using a juggling ball, Diablo’s, feathers and plastic sticks and a plate.

34. Molly says:

I was amazed how Ross did lots of cool tricks. My favourite part was the peacock feathers because I was really good at it. I was not very good at the diablo’s because I had not used them before. At the circus I had lots of fun.

35. Megan says:

I like to help people to teach some stuff.

36. Sarfaraz says:

I liked the juggling because it was hard but a lot of fun. The Dublin were so tricky that it didn’t spin.

37. Veera says:

Today was amazing because a talented man named Ross came to our school to show us some cool tricks. He even did a magic trick(!):pulling off his thumb! My favourite part was the balancing feathers because they were so cool!

38. Daniyal says:

Today was the best day ever! The circus came in and taught us new tricks . Like juggling ,spinning wheels , feathers that balanceans andDiablo