Our Maths working wall!

In 3K, we love learning about Maths and love using the maths area to help us.

In our maths area, we have our targets to remind us about what we are focusing on this term. Can you remember your maths target?
We also have our times tables up to help us recall them. You can even get a challenge from our easy or hard challenge boxes. We fill these up with extra challenges depending on what topic we are covering that week.

We love all the games in the maths area such as multiplication, division and fraction games.

Our working wall is very important when we are problem solving as we use it to help us through each step.

What is your favourite part about the maths area?

3 Responses to Our Maths working wall!

1. Eshal says:

My favourite part of the maths area is the times table mat because it helps me with my times tables. Eshal 3T.

2. 0272014bw says:

I like maths with Miss King and Mrs Buckley today we did comparing fractions.

3. 0272014bw says:

I love doing maths with Miss King because we do lots of different things like fractions and times tables. Before we start working in our books with Mrs Buckley, I like doing times tables. We normally do like fractions and adding and subtracting using column method all the time. I love using the column method in our books every day.We work in our books every single day.